Thursday, May 28, 2009

Running.

Well I officially (finally) started running on Monday. Tuesday I went to aerobics. Wednesday did church, and hopefully tonight I will run again. I am kind of on a plateau, so I'm hoping to kind of kick that this week. I will do this to myself. Do really well lose 5 lbs, and then jump of the band wagon (for what reason??) and gain a pound back, then jump back on and be stuck. Its going to be really hard to reach my goal if I don't kick it up a notch. My goal by middle of next week is to be in the 170's. I think I said that a few weeks ago, but that was before I gave up.

Today, weighed in at 181.2 (lost .4 from 3 weeks ago. hmphh.)
Want to be 170 by my birthday (July 11)
163 by September 27 (Crew's Birthday)
155 by Christmas

5 comments:

holandjoe said...

I admire you for running, I do not run.
Keep going your doing great.
The journey can be long, I know all about plateauing.

LOL,
Holly

The Lehman's said...

Good job on the running!! Keep up the good work! Thanks so much for sharing. julie :)

The Bean's said...

ok.. my baby weight is also going NO Where... so if you are up for a challenge. I want to be down 20lbs.. before I come home on October 4th.. which is just around your little boy's birthday.. If I have it figure correctly... you also want to be down 20lbs by the end of sept... up for a challenge... I am not sure what I am challenging exactly...but I always need the extra push

Unknown said...

So, how's the running going? Still at it, right?

Unknown said...

Falling by the way side? Just curious! Your birthday is coming up so thought I should check in!

Post a Comment