Wednesday, May 6, 2009

One Small Step toward Success

Ok, so have I established that I am not a runner? I admire runners and truly want to be one (maybe without all the work). I have made a small committment to myself with my husband to do the 4 mile fort-4-fitness walk/run. I plan on running it. I know its not very much but it will make me feel good to complete it. Who knows, maybe next year I will go for the mini.

Any pointers on where to start Jamie?


If anyone wants to join in, Andy and I are doing it. There is also the option of the mini, and it takes place in Fort Wayne on September 26th.

www.fort-4-fitness.org

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You just give me a call and I can try and help you out. The internet is the best place to start. Runners World is a great magazine to read. If you go to runnersworld.com, you can find all kinds of good info and print out a training schedule. But, the best advice, just run, run, and run some more. Practice makes perfect, or at least more miles:)

Unknown said...

Oh, and by the way, congratulations on setting a goal!!

Post a Comment