Thursday, May 7, 2009

Weekly Weigh In

A good weigh in day. Makes me happy.

The Stats:

Last Week: 184.6
Today: 181.6

Total weight loss since highest pregnancy weight: 36.4 lbs
Weight Loss after one month of blog: 5 lbs.
Inches Lost after one month of blog: 5.25

Pounds to go until first goal: 11.6 (fourth of July is the goal.. hopefully sooner)
Pounds to go until second goal: 21.6 (by the 4 mile run, or Crew's birthday Sept. 27)
Pounds to go until final goal: 27 (by Christmas)

So am I on track? Lets do the math.

8 weeks until July 4th. If I average 1.5 lbs a week then I will lose 12 lbs by July fourth. Thats a lofty goal, but I think I can do it.

Thanks for all the encouragement! This weekend will be especially challenging. Pizza Friday Night, Family event Saturday, Family event Sunday.

You can pray for me.

Thanks

7 comments:

The Lehman's said...

YEA Jenna!! Way to go! Keep up all that hard work. You are doing great and are so inspiring!!! julie :)

Vanessa said...

Congrats on your good weigh in day! And by the way...I would definately consider yourself a runner-even if 4 miles is your goal. That's not a peice of cake (although I know you can do it) and that's really cool that you made it a goal. Hope you are better at sticking with it than I was! :) Let me know if you ever want to team up sometime!

Rachel said...

Good job!! What a great feeling:) I might have to do one of these blogs after I have this baby--looks like it's working for you!

Unknown said...

Woo Hoo! Keep up the great work! I guess the blog thing is working, maybe I should try that (as I'm sitting here eating junk!)

Jenna said...

Thanks guys! Vaness. I will def. take you up on that offer. Maybe we could hit the greenway sometime, although pushing two kids in a jogging stroller may slow me down a touch. :) but it will make running the actual 4 miles that much faster.

sarah.flyingkites said...

Wow! That is exciting Jenna!!!!

Anonymous said...

Good job Jenna!
Jamie - I manage to write a blog AND eat junk :-)

Post a Comment