Thursday, April 23, 2009

Weigh In. One Week Down... so many more to go

Here is my weight loss journey from the past years (a definite good read... I'm actually posting numbers GASP!).

When I gave my life to Christ April 20, 2001 (really 8 years already??). Lets just say I enjoyed the young group food a little to much, combined with not playing any sports anymore, and it makes a porky teenager. Weighing in at 175.



Then when I went to Purdue in 2004, I decided not to gain the freshmen 15. And when you have no money, and bring all your food from home (thanks mom!) you don't just go and splurge on junk food. I started going to the gym, and eating better and lost 15 pounds the first semester. So Here I am at 165.



IM002459

Then the proposal came in December and I unfortunately didn't lose tons of weight from the stress, like I had planned. :) I did however over the next months from working on the house and stuff lose another 5 lbs. This put me at 160.



eIMG_7592



IMG_0301



desat

Then I packed the weight back on during marriage, gaining back 10 lbs, putting me at 170, and there I stayed (well probalby flucuated some) until I got pregnant.

For some reason, every last bit of self control goes out the window when I get pregnant.

I gained 45 lbs with Crew (and HE only weight 7 lbs 8 oz.)

*This first picture was right after delivery, so I'm a little more poofy than normal.



IMG_0175

The by July 4th (9 months later) I had lost it all again.

IMG_0160

Now with Ridge, I gained about the same, just a few pounds more (48 lbs... eeek). Within the first two weeks after having him I lost 25 lbs. And now he's 7 weeks old and I have lost 33 lbs. Its NOT falling off anymore, thats for sure.

Last week my weight was 186.6 and this week 185.0. Hot diggity! Its not much but I have budged of that plateau I was on. Also I have lost a total of 2 inches (spread throughout my body) too in the last two weeks.

My GOALS:

First Goal: Prepregnancy weight: 170 (15 lbs to go...by July 4th)

Wedding Weight: 160 (by Crew's Birthday, September 27)

Goal Weight: 150-155 (by Christmas)

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Jenn, you are really brave here! I think it is so cool that you are being open - I'm sure it will help you to be held more accountable! Nothing would be harder than to post that you didn't make your goal - and then again, nothing could be funner than to post that you acheived it!

Good Luck!
Love you,

Jess (n)

Post a Comment