Monday, April 20, 2009

Two small Victories...

Well after a quite challenging weekend (see previous post), I managed to come out the same (weight wise). Friday night I did great and Saturday and Sunday night were bad, but I packed my lunch for Sunday church. I also worked out both Saturday and Sunday doing Turbo Jam. Its a lot of fun and a great workout. So overall I rate my self control a 6 out of 10. I can do better!

My goal, is to by wednesday be down at least 2 lbs from last week. So far I'm down .6 but a few days of good discipline will help me go down from there.

This Weeks Challenge:
Follow Low Cal Low fat Healthy balanced diet.
Write EVERYTHING Down
Cook at home
Work out doing Turbo Jam at least 3 times and if its nice walk
Do the Ab Jam at least twice




2 comments:

Jessica said...

This video workout brings back so many memories! I actually just laughed out loud remembering our last one here at my house. I think it was me, you, and Jenny. After our first babies maybe?? What a hoot...Things sure have changed since high school!! ;)

Susie said...

You go girl! I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT!
Hey I actually got this to post. Although it could be because I am on the laptop.
Suz

Post a Comment