Friday, April 24, 2009

Another Challenging Weekend... and whats this? A CONTEST!!


Ok, well we all know that everyone loves getting free stuff. Its awesome. We all love it. So I thought that why not give something to promote our health and wellness. All you have to do is comment, and I will put you all in a big drawing.



The two winners will get a choice between the Weight Watchers Pedometer (It has a stop watch, stride tracker, counts your steps, and tells you how far you've walked, if you do WW, it will also tell you how many points you burned) and the Turbo Jam workout DVD




How to Win?



Just comment on my blog between now and Wednesday, April 29th at NOON. If you give me a shout out on your blog, you can comment again (and have two entries)







Good Luck!!

Oh and I WILL lose weight this weekend. You just watch! I am down a total of 2 lbs (14 more to go to the first goal)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! I know I could sure use that Turbo Jam DVD in a few months!! Thanks for the great blog!!!

Susie said...

Woo Hoo a contest! I love contests! I really need a pedometer. So here is comment # 1.
Suz

Susie said...

Me again! Here is comment # 2. You know though since I dedicated a whole blog post to this contest (and title) do you think just maybe I have earned 3 comments :). You remember I love contests right? But I usually never win. Oh an good job on the 2lbs and good luck on the weekend they are definetely my most challenging too!
Suz

Unknown said...

I didn't want to comment because I want Susie to have a good chance at winning that pedometer and I already have Turbo Jam, I just don't use it (bummer). I do want those weighted gloves they offer now too, but like I said, I really don't use the video anyway. Oh well. Great blog, keep it up!

Jon y Amy said...

Jenna,

I saw this link on my aunt Susie's blog. (Does that give her like three chances? ;)) What a cute blog! I admire your honesty with your weight loss goals. I would love to win Turbo Jam b/c judging by the cover, it looks like a blast!

amy gerst

Klint & Sarah said...

Man, I finally can comment! It took me forever to figure it out.

Great contest, Jenna!!

Unknown said...

Hey Jenna! Don't have much to say, but thought it'd be fun to win something...hopefully!

Jessica (T)

janelle said...

i have alwasy wanted to try turbo jam--keep up the good work!!

Rachel said...

Great idea, Jenna! Turbo Jam looks like a great dvd!

Mary said...

I love Turbo Jam and need a pedometer. Keep up the good work.

The Lehman's said...

Count me in I'm not picky--I'd love either!! julie:)

Amber said...

Jenna I give you so much credit for doing this! Keep up the great work! And count me in on the contest! Amber G

Vanessa said...

I've actually been really wanting a pedometer! Thanks for the contest!

Post a Comment