Wednesday, April 29, 2009

And the Winner is.....

After many long seconds of cutting and folding all of those names, I drew out two winner. The first winner is....



SARAH from the famous "Sarah Flying Kites"


by the way check her out here for her contest and fundraiser....


So go ahead Sarah, pick your poison. Turbo Jam or a nifty pedometer?






And my second winner is.... Jessica Lynn F. I found some very funny pictures while browsing through, but I spared those and posted this one instead. I will get your your prize ASAP!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Poor Susie, she'll have to go buy a pedometer herself:)

sarah.flyingkites said...

How fun to win a contest!! Yay! I was so excited! Thanks, Susie, for telling me..I didn't know!

I'll take the Turbo Jam! Sure beats that dumb exercise ball ;)

Thanks, Jenna

Rachel said...

Congrats, girls!

Post a Comment